Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Green And Pleasant Land

Since the previous post I've actually achieved an awful lot of landscaping on Jerusalem. Unfortunately I forgot to take any photos while I was doing the different sections so you'll just have to make do with this shot of the current state of play.


As you can see it has moved on quite a bit. I've now finished the main landscaping tasks; painted and ballasted the track, built the hill, added in some exposed rocks (cast using a Woodland Scenics learning kit, which I mentioned previously), and painted all the plaster with earth undercoat (this works better as a paint than it did as a mixer in the polyfilla). The next steps will include painting the rocks and finishing the road and surface around the factory.

1 comment:

  1. That's looking good Mark. I'm getting a lot of pleasure vicariously through your modelling.

    ReplyDelete